Events & Venues
1617 Park Place Ave. #110MM
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Moxxie Concepts Event Management and Consulting is a full-service corporate event production agency, committed to meeting and exceeding the needs of each-and-every client. Her team’s greatest success (and therefore yours) comes from partnering with clients who invite them into the vision and planning process from beginning-to-end. The value of what Moxxie brings to the table is the ability to effectively understand your wants, needs and non-negotiables, while utilizing a unique goal-centric model.
Since their inception, Moxxie Concepts has worked with over 32 corporate and non-profit organizations, ranging from those within the local community to both national and international clients. Within each of owner Meghan Jarrell’s projects, she remains consistent to her roots – to work tirelessly to make a positive impact on our collective lives and circumstances. “Although we may never get to personally experience the ripple effect of “doing good” through our projects, that’s exactly what lies at the heart of every event we produce here at Moxxie Concepts.”
What we do:
Guide you through “The Essential Eight” ensuring that every step of the process points toward
1. Set your event goal(s) – be specific!
2. Identify your target audience – such as employees, family, future clients, donors, etc.
3. Spread the word – digital vs. printed, save-the-date vs. formal invite, social media, online community calendar, phone call, etc.
4. Logistics – food, beverage, venue, layout, décor, entertainment, timeline, A/V, production, parking, signage, registration, etc
5. The takeaway – tangible vs. intangible, meaning a pen, plant, chocolate, brochure, or a memory, new friend, education, life-changing one-liner, etc.
6. Engaging guests during the event – is that with the speakers, performer, activations, networking, meal, flow of program, etc.
7. Staffing – do you have the right amount of people (paid vs. volunteer) for your event to be successful
8. Follow-Up – the event is never over when it is over, you have to reconcile outstanding invoices, budget, send “Thank You’s”, send surveys, etc.
How it works:
1. We do a complimentary 30-minute phone or virtual call with you to learn about your event, goals, needs and expectations out of an event partner. (Ideally 6-9 months out from your event)
2. After that meeting, you discuss internally with your people, while we get together as a Moxxie Team to examine your needs and expectations to assess if we would be a good partner for you.
3. If yes on both sides, we will move forward together, by sending a detailed proposal and contract for your review.
4. Once you sign on the dotted line… we dive in!
Reach out to chat with the Moxxie Team today – firstname.lastname@example.org